Ethridge & Associates uses a variety of proven methodologies, depending on each client’s particular need(s), to help clients achieve unprecedented success. One of those proven methodologies is Neuro-Linguistics Programming (NLP). NLP is widely recognized around the world as the most advanced technology available for achieving dramatic success in business, communication, education/training, consulting, and coaching.
NLP has been defined as “an attitude and a methodology that leaves behind a trail of techniques.” The attitude of NLP is primarily curiosity in learning. The methodology of NLP is modeling. The NLP algorithm is to discover and apply how to move an individual or organization from a present state to a desired state.
NLP uncovers and models excellence in humans; then, installs models of excellence in others. Thus, NLP is analogous to discovering what a computer needs to do to achieve a desired outcome; then programing the computer to achieve that outcome. Except that the “computer” in this analogy is the human mind-body system. For example, to increase sales we install excellent sales skills in individuals, analogous to installing software onto a computer.
In business communication, we use NLP to help clients improve their profitability by improving their skills in the following areas:
- Sales — To dramatically increase sales profitably
- Service — To dramatically improve customer service to get repeat business and referrals
- Selection — To select and hire the best employees who will be most happy, productive, and committed to the job; thus, reduce the cost of employee turnover
- Supervision — To train managers how to supervise employees to maximize job satisfaction and loyalty, as well as productivity and commitment to the company
We also use NLP to guide communicators of all types — for example, in marketing, employee communication, and education — in developing messages that will most effectively communicate to their audiences and achieve desired communication goals. We use NLP to analyze the audience and segment the audience to determine what to say, how to say it, and why to say it, to maximize the effectiveness of marketing messages.
For coaching, we use NLP as one of our modalities to help organizations and/or individuals eliminate limiting beliefs and negative emotions, as well as how to envision a better future, set goals, and take the necessary actions to achieve those goals.
NLP, with its more than 40-year history, is widely recognized around the world as the most effective method for how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve specific and desired outcomes. NLP is a proven, practical body of knowledge about how to analyze . . .
- Neuro — The mind (nervous system) through which our experience is processed via the five senses (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory), and the mind’s . . .
- Linguistic — Language and other non-verbal communication through which our neuro representations are coded, ordered and given meaning . . .
- Programming — In order to discover and apply the programs that people run (their communication to themselves and to others) in their neurological systems to achieve specific and desired outcomes
The founder of our company, Steven Ethridge, is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Certified Master Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.