Using the same skills that we have used for three decades to help businesses develop Strategic Business Plans and be more successful, we also help the individuals define their Strategic Life Plans. We use “self discovery” techniques to help individuals discover their:
- Personality — a profile of your individual personality style and preferences
- Passions — that drive you to perform
- Principles — that guide you, by which you make decisions
- Purpose — your individual vision, mission and purpose in life
- Plan — your personal Life Plan to help you fulfill your purpose in life
In short, we help you figure out where you are, where you want to go and how to get there. Coaching supports, challenges and holds clients accountable to make consistent, often dramatic, progress toward the realization of their most important aspirations.
A Life Coach does not tell you what to do. Instead, a Life Coach helps you through a process of self-discovery leading you to fully recognize your own natural potential, personality, passions, principles, and purpose in life. We provide Life Coaching through four formats:
- Life Quest Seminar — Life Quest seminar participants complete a comprehensive life inventory, envision the future, and develop a personal mission and in-depth plan for the next stage of their life.
- Life Strategies Seminar — This is a program based on personal empowerment and achieving results. The Life Strategies program enables people to live based on vision, integrity, commitment, personal responsibility and love for self and others.
- Individual Life Coaching — For individuals who cannot attend one of the seminars, or who need more of a customized coaching approach, Ethridge & Associates will meet with individuals one-on-one or over the telephone to provide life coaching services.