Our evolution into business and individual coaching has been a natural progression of our communication consulting business once we recognized that we had already been coaching our clients for many years. For nearly three decades we have:
- Coached senior-level corporate executives how to develop, plan and implement highly effective external marketing and internal communication campaigns
- Coached aspiring political candidates to help them better understand their motivations for running, decide whether to run for office and, if so, help them develop and deliver their winning campaign message
- Coached executives in how to recruit, select, hire, develop and manage employees who best fit their organization’s culture and needs, to achieve high performance results
- Coached individuals and helped “groom” to climb the corporate ladder of success
- Coached individuals in developing their own personal strategic life/career plan that will provide them with a healthy balance between career, family and other areas of life
Business coaching, executive coaching, and individual life coaching all apply our core competencies of research, diagnosis, training, and communication development to help organizations and individuals maximize their communication effectiveness.
We have developed a set of coaching curriculum, tools and methods that will enable organizations and individuals to be more successful. Our coaching methods have helped:
- For-profit businesses achieve profitable growth
- Non-profit organizations achieve fundraising stability
- Individuals start and run successful businesses
- Individuals change to more satisfying and rewarding careers
- Individuals make life-improving changes such as getting out of debt, losing weight, de-cluttering their home environment, and improving family relationships
Coaching helps organizations and individuals clarify their vision, overcome obstacles, change self-defeating beliefs and habits, build trust and goodwill with others, turn business around, and do whatever is required to achieve extraordinary results. Coaching is designed to engage clients in a deep and honest exploration of their goals and the actions required to accomplish them; then help them stay on track toward achieving those goals. So whether you are interested in our Business and Executive Coaching programs or our Individual Life Coaching Programs, Ethridge has a plan to get you on track to a self-sustaining discipline of life techniques and motivation.