Once the data have been collected, it must process, analyzed, and interpreted. We do that by using the following methodologies.
- Basic Cross-Tabulations — with Statistical Tests of Significance (i.e., t-tests, Chi-Square)
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Analysis of Variance
- Chi-Square Automatic Interaction Detector (CHAID)
- Cluster Analysis (Segmentation)
- Conjoint Analysis (Trade-Off Analysis)
- Correspondence Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Perceptual Mapping
- Content Analysis — of textual databases, such as responses to open-ended survey questions, transcripts of focus groups, in-depth interviews or conferences.