Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies, Publicity Agencies
With 30 plus years experience agencies typically hire us to help them determine:
What to Say — the message that will best achieve the communication objectives
How to Say It — the key words, phrases and symbols to best motivate the market
To Whom to Say It — market segmentation to identify the best market segment
Where to Say It — which media to best reach the key target market demographic
When to Say It — when the audience is most receptive to hear and act on the message
Why to Say It — the key communication objectives that the campaign can realistically achieve
Agencies most commonly hire us for:
- Marketing Opportunity Analysis — to develop Strategic Branding and Brand Positioning campaigns that best capitalize the brand’s competitive advantages and how to build new advantages in the market
- Motivational Linguistics Analysis® — to discover the exact key words, phrases and visual symbols to use to motivate their audiences
- Message Testing / Advertising Copy Testing — to test slogans/themes/taglines, print layouts, direct mail packages, radio ads, television ads and television programs
- New Product / Service Concept Development and Testing — to design, test and optimize new products, services and brand positions
- Name, Logo or Package Testing — for new corporations, new brands, or new consumer packaged goods
- Advertising and Public Relations Effectiveness Measurement — to measure the true in-market effectiveness of advertising/public relations in terms of key marketing effectiveness.
Agencies hire us to do both qualitative and quantitative marketing and communication research using the following methodologies:
- Qualitative — focus groups, psychological in-depth (one-on-one, in-person interviews), telephone interviews, web survey interviews, intercept interviews.
- Quantitative — telephone surveys, hosted Internet web surveys, email surveys, mail surveys, intercept surveys.
Agencies hire us to do trainingfor their creative and account management staffs, on how to use this type of sophisticated marketing and research to develop effective campaigns. Additionally, agencies hire us to be outside objective consultants and/or the lead facilitator in Strategic Planning Meetings.